Ring Size Guide（Important🔥）
How To Measure Your Ring SizeIF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING RING
IF NOT, MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet
2. Measure the paper from mark to mark to find your ring circumference (mm)
3. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
（Note: Please make sure to choose a size when placing an order.）
1. Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3. When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.